Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2#

SELF - DESCRIPTION


Hello, my name is Mohamad Yudana Hutomo, commonly called Yuda or Yudana. I was an end of semester student who took the course Information Systems at the Gunadarma University. It's been almost 4 years educated here, and does not feel the time goes by very quickly. I feel quite lucky with the process of academic achievement during the lecture, though not particularly brilliant, but I try to improve it all in the last minutes. Besides as a student, I was also active as an Assistant,  at one of the most prestigious Labatory on campus. It's been for one year and still keep going.

Speaking the background, family is the most important environment in the development of a new individual. I am the oldest of two brothers, was born 21 years ago, and from a happy family. My father comes from javanese, and  mother from betawi and sundanese. It makes me understanding the communication styles from that cultures. Fortunately, since childhood I was given the affection and attention and guidance in every case. Both of my parents in educating their children always emphasize on ethics and responsibility, along with the affection and attention at all times. Create an example for their children to do something. Until I finally started to learn and understand the meaning of life.

Time is running and I growing bigger, the values always inculcated early family surroundings, always makes me personally trying more wise, ethical, and responsibility. It unwittingly influential in my social environment both in schools or society. Being the president of class three years during senior high school, almost every organization that I'm belong to, I'm always given trust to fill the strategic positions, I know it's not a gift, but responsibility must I fill it properly. I was active in OSIS, Paskibra, and teaching on Social-Eduation Foundation when I was junior high school until senior high school.

My first organization and may be the only organization that I belong to, is to become an Assistant at Integrated Laboratory also known as iLab Gunadarma. I'm going through it with full commitment, because it is typical of the loyal person to the organizations that I belong to. I'm thankful, all friends around me always believe me when facing a problem on the class or Lab (though I'm not a President of class). Because I think, commitment and responsibility have always been implanted there is little need to be cultivated, including moral and ethical values, whenever and wherever it is. I'm also trying to continue to give spirit to other friends to demonstrate these values, either in expilicit or implicit. Overall, myself still many deficiencies that must be corrected, and still learning to become a much better person.


To be continued.....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

IT Service Management

Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2#

Strategi Pengujian Perangkat Lunak