Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2#

My Role Models


Hello. On this occasion I'm gonna share the story about role models in my life. Role models that greatly affect me, not in spite of the important role of both my parents. I cannot separate the one for I make as role models, because they are the one for me. Of course, role models for me is both my parents.

My mother was like an Angel to me, he is a figure that I love greatly. How does? She is a formidable woman in his career, as well as the angel who is very loving and caring for her children. My mother is a teacher who should make leaving for school to educate the student, it is done during 6 days in 1 week. Before leaving, my mother always ready and sprightly in preparing the purposes of my father, me, and my sister to start a routine activity that day. My mother also often perform all activities at home such as cooking, washing, sweeping and other things. Patience and compassion that always showed, lessons will give me the value of a life.

My father is a hero for me, is like the same thing with my mother, she is a figure which is also very I love. He is very assertive figure and attention to his children. Responsibilities as a father that alaways showed. My father was a hardworker, tenacious and responsibility. Eventhough my father is more busy in work than my mother, but she still took the time to just chat with her son while given much advice. It was then that makes me like this, be like a father when facing any problems.

How lucky of me to have both parents as they are. Both parents are always patient, affectionate, and guide his children in order to become far better from him, as they said. They are the role models in every trip of my life, the best role model who is very influential in myself until now.

"When my mother give affection. My father is giving responsibility. When my mother taught in order not to fall. My father taught how to get up when you fall..."

I'm proud and very grateful to have it, thank God, my angel and my hero ...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Strategi Pengujian Perangkat Lunak

IT Service Management